Active Topics

Author [ES] [CA] [PL] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [DK] [NO] [GR] [TR] Topic: Headlight protectors  (Read 536 times)

Offline Mhirst121

• SX Junior
  • Topic Author
  • City / Town: Carlisle
Headlight protectors
« on: July 14, 2017, 09:26:09 PM »
Hi all, I have just bought some headlight protectors and hand guards from powerbronze for my 2017 model.  The hand guards have fit a treat, once I got the bar end weights out, but the headlight protectors are a different story. I have fit them as per the instructions using the small self adhesive pads as described. The fit of these is terrible, if I poistion them so they are not rubbing on the paintwork, one small tap on them and they fall off. I dare not use them as I know the first pothole and they will be off.
Has anyone else had any problems with these.
Cheers,
MartinH

Offline RichardPB

• Powerbronze - Forum Sponsor
Re: Headlight protectors
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2017, 09:41:00 AM »
Hello Martin,

Apologies for the inconvenience you have had with this product.

So that I can refer this to our production manager, I will send you a private message with my e-mail address. 

Could you please send me some photos of the product showing the areas where they aren't fitting correctly and a description of the areas where the problem is to the e-mail address I send you ?

Thank you & Kind Regards,
Richard
Visit our Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/Powerbronze and like the page

Offline Scotty001

• SX Master
  • Bike: 17 Z1000sx
  • City / Town: Hampshire
Re: Headlight protectors
« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2017, 12:55:29 PM »
I've got the power bronze Headlight guards too. I have the same issue with them not being a great fit and can only get about 3 of the tabs on each protector fitted and engaging so the lock the protector to the Headlight, it's true if you tap it the wobble and feel as loose and unsecured as anything BUT I've had them fitted since March, rode the bike every day on  pot hole ridden roads ( that's a standard UK road) and surprisingly not lost either of the protectors. The somehow stay on and don't come off.

Recent Topics

expletive